how to cost and price your fashion product
Want to learn how to cost your fashion product to make sure you are making a profit?
Looking for tips andpricing strategies for your fashion products?
This Class will walk you through everything you need to know on how to cost your fashion product and determine your wholesale and retail prices so you can be profitable.
WHEN: Your convenient time. This workshop is available to purchase now so you can listen to it any time you want and as much as you need. Click below to buy
WHERE: his is an online event, you will be directed to our classes page and will listen to it on your computer.
WHO IS IT FOR: This workshop is geared towards anyone who is intended or currently is selling a fashion product of any kind (clothing, accessories, jewelry etc.) and for any market and target customer
WHAT DOES THE WORKSHOP INCLUDE:
- 90 minutes Workshop - where I will walk you through all the ins and outs of costing and pricing your product correctly for your target customer and your target market. I will share tips, formulas, and strategies from my 15 years in the industry to help you save on cost and make a profit!
- A FREE cost sheet template form ($25 worth) – A user friendly (very easy to use) cost sheet template that was developed by Boaz over the last 15 years so now you can implement all the information learned in the workshop and create your own specific cost sheets. This is not the normal cost sheet that you print and need to fill by hand, this is an excel sheet that includes set formulas that you can use with your computer and modify any time you want. All you need is to enter the different components and the sheet will automatically calculate your wholesale and retail prices (you can choose your own mark-up settings) and your gross margins. This will SAVE you TIME, (avoid the time and mistakes of calculating manually) and will insure you are MAKING MONEY on your product!
In this workshop you will learn:
- How to cost your fashion product
- What components to include and what NOT to include
- What should be your mark-up to make sure you are making money on both your wholesale and retail prices?
CLICK HERE To listen for a sample from this workshop.
AND THE BEST PART....ALL OF THAT FOR ONLY $89!