PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT AND SAMPLE MAKING
Have an idea for a fashion product but need help developing it?
Struggling with the fit and construction of your product?
Congratulation! You are in the right place! We will help you to turn your concept into a PRODUCT! Developing a sketch into a finish product can be long, expensive and frustrating. The success of the process is a combination of things but mainly relays on having the right professionals work on your product! We work with a range of specialized pattern makers and sample rooms to insure your product is being developed by a specialist in your product category.
We work with: womenswear, menswear, childrenswear, swimwear, performance/active wear, lingerie, accessories, jewelry, handbags, home. and offer the following services and packages:
- Business Consulting / Coaching
- Classes & workshops
- Industry Forms
- Product development consulting (construction, costing, etc.)
- Design Services (Fashion product, cads, textile, printing etc.)
- Sourcing (fabrics, trim, etc.)
- Creating tech-packs
- Pattern services
- Sample making services
- Apparel Fittings
- Production logistics & management
- Shipping & back office managment
First Sample First Sample Development - Package Includes:
- First pattern
- Cut and sew muslin
- Fitting of muslin (with pattern maker present)
- Pattern corrections after the fitting of muslin
- Cut and sew of first sample
- Fitting of first sample (with pattern maker present)
Second Sample - Package Includes:
- Pattern corrections
- Cut and sew sample
- Fitting for second sample (with pattern maker present)
- Cut and Sew sample
Production Pattern - Package Includes:
- Final pattern corrections
- Preparation of finalized pattern and sample for grading and marking
- Grading and marking
- Preparation of spec sheet
TechPack is a technical specifications package which encompasses all the specifications , details and requirements for a specific style. This provides reference and guidance for development of a pattern/sample as well as for bulk production later on. This package includes:
- Technical sketch
- Technical package form with style info and construction details re: finishing, stitch type, fabrics, trim etc.
- Spec Sheet with garment specifications that includes points of measure
looking for help with production? visit here
Not sure what should be your next step? We can help guide you. Please complete this quick Designer's Questionnaire to the best of your ability and once we review it we will recommend the right services and next steps for you to take.