9 steps to first sample
Looking to make your first samples but don’t know what’s the right process or where to start?
Want to make your development process easier, cheaper and faster?
Looking to avoid a story like this brand had?
This Class will walk you step by step through all the stages to create your first fashion sample!
WHEN: Your convenient time. This workshop is available to purchase now so you can listen to it any time you want and as much as you need. Click below to buy
WHERE: This is an online event, you will be directed to our classes page and will listen to it on your computer.
WHO IS IT FOR: This workshop is geared towards anyone who is intended to or in the process of developing first samples of their fashion products (clothing, accessories, jewelry etc.).
WHAT DOES THE WORKSHOP INCLUDE:
- 90 minutes workshop – In these 90 minutes Boaz David will walk you through his 9 steps program with all the ins and outs of sourcing and developing your first samples.
- FREE development and production forms package ($75 Value) – These are easy to use forms and templates that Boaz developed. It includes 7 forms to help you look and act like a pro in the process. Everything from Cost sheet, Cut ticket, Spec sheet, Purchase order and more.
In this workshop you will learn:
- A step by step program of all the stages to make you first sample.
- How big your line should be and what pieces should your line include.
- How to source materials.
- Tips and strategies to make your development process easier, cheaper and faster.