9 out of 10 fashion brands fail because of poor financial planning! This event will help you be the ONE that succeed!
Every day we see awesome, talented designers squander their investors’ money (or their life savings) because they screw up the nuts and bolts and go out of business.
Having a great design, and an eye for trend and talent is essential but far from sufficient without the business side of things. Without the financial planning your brand is a hobby not a business.
My job is to help you avoid the thousands of pitfalls that so often swallow the illusions of truly creative people like yourself.
Because I’ve walked in your shoes and I’ve done this before many times for other successful brands and for myself.
So, If You Think That It’s Time To Make A Living From Something You Love,
This Workshop's For You!
WHEN: 3 Weekly Sessions, Friday June 3rd, Friday June 10th And Friday June 17th 2016 - 12PM EST (10AM PACIFIC)
WHERE: This is an online presentation (you can attend from anywhere)
WHO IS THIS FOR: This workshop is geared for anyone who is looking or in the process of starting a fashion brand.
TEACHER: Boaz David, fashion industry expert with over 20 years experience and the founder of Human B.
COST: One-time fee of $299
In this workshop you will learn:
- How to determine if your business concept is financially feasible
- How to calculate your start-up cost and your monthly ongoing expenses, so you will know how much capital you will need to raise.
- At what stage will your business become profitable, your break-even point.
- How to cost and price your fashion product
- What should be your mark-up in order to be profitable.
- How to calculate and plan your business cash flow.
- How to manage inventory.
- Ways of sponsoring your inventory.
For more info visit this page or simply sign up below.